Who are we? GWIG – Greywater & Wastewater Industry Group
We have developed a number of aims to enhance community awareness and increase the uptake of wastewater re-use in all its forms. These aims include, but are not limited to:
• Working towards a responsible, sustainable use of water in Western Australia.
• Promoting the re-use of wastewater through education, public promotions and professional development, for residential, large-scale industrial and commercial premises.
• Supporting the development and testing of new and improved wastewater reuse systems.
• Liaising with government departments, regulatory bodies, private companies, organisations and individuals to develop policies, programs, state and national codes, standards and legislation to support the uptake of wastewater re-use.
• Monitoring and lobbying government for legislation changes, as required, of the regulatory framework to ensure the community needs and water conservation are reflected.
• Contributing to the development of suitable codes and regulatory framework.
• Identifying and addressing emerging issues for wastewater re-use.
GREYWATER & WASTEWATER INDUSTRY GROUP
He has worked for many years as both a consultant and research fellow at Murdoch University focussing on water and wastewater related projects.He has experience both nationally and internationally in the design and application of appropriate environmental technologies with a focus on constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment.
Recent projects in Perth have focussed on designing fit-for-purpose water supply schemes such as greywater, rainwater and third pipe schemes to service the non-drinking water requirements for developments across a range of scales.
Stewart is keen to see WA adopt more sustainable and innovative approaches to the way it uses water and wastewater.
We believe there needs to be a balance between these, which can be achieved through skilful and careful planning. Our mission is to provide sustainable products and services in an efficient and cost-effective manner to reduce the amount of energy and water consumed in residential homes and businesses.
CES has well-developed working relationships with several other individual specialists, who provide us with expertise in disciplines such as:
• Rainwater harvesting
• Wastewater re-use
• Solar hot water
• Point of use hot water
• Boiling water units
• Solar power systems
• Water filtration
• Energy efficient air conditioning
CES has supplied and installed all the rainwater systems in Landcorp’s White Gum Valley Project and consulted on the supply and installation of the greywater system installed at Bethanie’s Aged Care facility in Gwelup. CES has installed numerous other rainwater and greywater systems to individual homes as well as solar power systems including commercial applications. CES was responsible for the supply and installation of solar hot water systems to the City of Vincent.
With a background in Agricultural Business, a farm upbringing near Esperance, and a keen awareness of the environment, Mark started ‘Water Capture’ with the aim of helping people reduce their dependency on Mains water. Now based in Fremantle their focus is on Greywater systems and Rainwater Tanks.
Installations to old homes, new homes, schools, public buildings and mine sites have provided many challenges and a lot of satisfaction over the years. With a wealth of knowledge and experience and a strong connection to their suppliers and manufacturers Water Capture can provide solutions to help you with your water savings.
Besides his work in greywater and rainwater tank installations, Ross is one of the most authoritative permaculture teachers, designers and consultants in Australia, and author of four books on the subject and two DVD’s on energy efficient housing design and renewable energy systems for power generation. He has developed accredited permaculture training courses from CI right through to Diploma, and has introduced CI and CII Permaculture as VET programs in high schools.
With his acquired knowledge and skills, Anthony aims to help people be more environmentally friendly with their properties and projects and in particular be more aware and pro-active with practical ways in which we can conserve, re- use and enjoy our water responsibly.
For more than 50 years, the GRAF brand has represented high-quality plastic products. Today, we specialise in manufacturing rainwater harvesting tanks, stormwater detention systems, wastewater treatment solutions and grease separators. At GRAF, we believe in creating high-quality, sustainable and innovative water reuse solutions.
The company, which was founded in 1962 and initially sold agricultural plastic containers, has grown to become the European market leader in water management. Now, the GRAF group has a workforce of more than 450 employees, with offices all around the world.
AWWS – GREYFLOW was the winner of the WA Water Award – Innovating for Sustainable Water and Environmental Outcomes in 2018. All our greywater diversion systems are watermark certified and approved in all states of Australia.
Our 20 years of experience across a range of industries has helped us develop innovative solutions to specific wastewater problems that have been proven to work under the most severe Australian conditions. We’ve refined and enhanced our product solutions with the latest biotechnological advances making them highly-efficient, cost-effective and reliable.
We have an in-house team of biotechnology experts who develop our highly efficient solutions and these products are then prepared in-house and delivered to your site.
In addition to the supply of our products Australia-wide, an equally important part of our business is to provide tailored advice to a diverse range of clients regarding their operational wastewater requirements. Our consultants and technical advisers carry out individual assessments and provide tailored solutions to suit your needs.
ISO:9001:2015 quality assured, we care deeply about the quality of our products and the ongoing satisfaction of our customers.
● Established in 1997
● Manufactured and headquartered in Perth, WA
● ISO:9001:2015 Quality Assured
● Over 20 years of R&D incorporating the latest in biotechnology.
● In-house team of biochemists.
● Expertise in product development, manufacture, consultation and technical support.
● National clients include councils, mining sites, wastewater treatment plants, food processing, national parks, caravan parks, resorts, hotels, shopping centres, nursing homes, universities, schools, vineyards, agribusiness, boatyards, commercial cleaners, plumbers and wastewater consultants.